Caprese Grilled Chicken
- 3 chicken breasts, sliced in half
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups fresh tomatoes, diced
- 6 slices fresh mozzarella
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup balsamic drizzle
- salt and pepper to taste
Sprinkle chicken breasts with 1 clove of chopped garlic and drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Generously salt and pepper. Grill for 4-5 minutes, then flip, top with mozzarella, cover grill, and allow chicken to cook through, about 4 minutes more.
In a small bowl, toss together remaining garlic, olive oil, mozzarella, and basil. Spoon over melted mozzarella on cooked chicken. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Serve immediately and enjoy!