Caprese Grilled Chicken with Balsamic Reduction Recipe
The perfect combination of grilled chicken topped with caprese salad and balsamic reduction sauce.
- 6 grilled boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese
- 6 slices tomato
- 6 large basil leaves
- Prepare chicken on the grill. As chicken is cooking, pour balsamic vinegar into sauce pan or skillet and cook until reduced by half. Add in butter and stir with a flat whisk until completely combined. Set aside.
- Top chicken with mozzarella cheese, basil leaf, and then tomato slice.
- Drizzle with balsamic reduction and serve warm.