Author: The Endless Meal
- ½ english cucumber, cut into quarters and then thickly sliced
- 2 large handfuls of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 not too ripe avocado, diced
- 1 small handful of fresh basil, torn into bit sized pieces
- 1 small handful of parsley, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup of pine nuts, toasted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon mild flavoured flaky sea salt, such as Maldon or a black lava sea salt
- 2 eggs
- Oil for frying the eggs
- Option: Slice an Avocado
- Option: Add sliced ham or turkey
- Combine all veggies, pine nuts, olive oil and salt together in a large bowl and toss well.
- Heat a skillet (cast iron works great) over medium heat and add a splash of oil. When the pan is hot crack both of the eggs into the pan. Add a small splash of water to the pan to help the eggs cook. Remove the eggs from the skillet and serve over the salad once they are cooked to your liking.