Please note that the prep time does not include the time it takes to make the pizza crust. You can get that recipe here.
1 (10-inch) Smashed Potato Pizza Crust (Here's how to make it.)
1 cup grated Kerrygold Dubliner cheese
3 strips cooked bacon, each one broken into thirds
3 large eggs
Chili flakes or Togarashi
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese evenly over the top of the prepared Smashed Potato Pizza Crust, on a baking sheet.
- Add the bacon on top of the cheese -- use every 3 pieces to form a triangle for each egg to go in.
- Gently press down on the area inside the bacon triangles --- to create a shallow "bowl."
- Carefully crack one egg into each bacon triangle, and sprinkle with chile flakes or Togarashi.
- Place in the preheated 400 degree F oven and bake just until the eggs have cooked, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let the pizza sit for about five minutes, slice and serve.