Blueberry Cornbread Muffins
Author: Erren @ Erren’s Kitchen
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 cup/250g all-purpose/plain flour
- 2 cup/250g cornmeal
- 5 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cups/60ml milk
- 1 cups/60ml sour cream
- ½ stick/60g salted butter, melted
- 8 tablespoons/120ml vegetable oil
- 1 Cup/90g Blueberries
- Pre-heat oven to 425 f/ 220c
- Prepare a muffin pan with 12 muffin liners.
- Mix dry ingredients in large bowl and form a well into the middle of the mixture.
- Mix egg, sour cream, melted butter, and oil in a large mixing bowl. Pour into the well of dry ingredients; mix well.
- Fold in Blueberries.
- Divide batter into the lined muffin pan, filling them ¾ of the way. This makes a large muffin. (12 – 15 muffins).
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.