Skip to main content
Egg, Prosciutto & Tomato Muffins - (Free Recipe below)
- Egprosmufns - Recipes
- 1.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- 8 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 6 slices prosciutto, cut into pieces
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add eggs, milk, salt and pepper to a bowl. Beat together. Mix in prosciutto, tomato, chives and parmesan.
- Grease muffin pan and pour mixture evenly into muffin cups, so they’re about 3/4 full.
- Cook for approximately 25 to 30 minutes or until egg is set.