Basil, Bacon & Peach Baked Brie
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 1 8 oz Brie round
- 2 slices of thick sliced bacon crisp
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil sliced
- 1/4 C peach jam
- 1 egg beaten for wash
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Lay out sheet of puff pastry.
- Place round of cheese in the middle (rind may be left on)
- Top with jam, basil and bacon
- Bring up the edges of the pastry and work your way around making tucks in the dough.
- Press to make sure edges are sealed.
- Brush with beaten egg over top and sides
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown