Delicious recipe that incorporates creamy Brie cheese, Swiss cheese, and crispy bacon.
- 1 package Deep Dish Pie Crust, Pre-baked If Instructed
- 4 ounces, weight Brie Cheese (rind Removed If Preferred)
- 4 ounces, weight Swiss Cheese, Diced
- 10 slices Bacon, Cooked Crisp, Drained, Crumbled
- 6 whole Large Eggs
- ½ cups Whipping Cream
- ½ cups Sour Cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 dash Each Nutmeg, Salt, Pepper
Crumble cheeses in the bottom of the pie. Spread crumbled bacon on top. Mix all remaining ingredients thoroughly and pour into the pie pan.
Bake in a preheated 375 degree F oven for about 45 minutes, until a pick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool slightly before serving.