A creamy and delicious potato salad with amazing ranch flavor and bacon! This is the perfect side to take to a potluck and is sure to be a huge hit!
- 2 pounds potatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1¼ cups cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1½ cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 bunches green onions, thinly sliced
- Bring a large pot of water to boil over high heat add the potatoes and reduce the heat to medium high and boil for 12-15 minutes or until fork tender. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- In a small bowl whisk together the sour cream and ranch packet until blended. In a large bowl, add potatoes, bacon, cheddar cheese and green onions. Stir in the sour cream ranch mixture until blended and coated well. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.