BACON MAC & CHEESE EGG ROLLS
Serves: 8 egg rolls
- 2 cups macaroni and cheese, chilled
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 8 egg roll wrappers
- vegetable oil for frying
- barbecue sauce for dipping
- Heat oil in a deep fryer or Dutch Oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix macaroni and cheese and bacon together. Spoon about ¼ cup onto each egg roll wrapper. Dampen edges of egg roll wrapper with water. Roll up according to package directions.
- Cover with a damp paper towel until ready to fry.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Fry egg rolls, a few at a time until well browned, about 4 minutes. Drain on paper towel-lined plate.
- Cut egg rolls in half and serve with barbecue sauce.