- 1 tube refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 TB olive oil
- 7 - 8 eggs
- 6 slices of bacon
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Unroll crust onto a greased baking pan. Spread out and brush with olive oil. Poke fork through out the dough and bake for 7-8 minutes.
- While dough is baking, cook bacon in a pan. Once cooked, remove bacon from pan and leave grease in the pan. Chop up bacon and set aside.
- Place eggs in a bowl and whisk together. Pour into greased pan and cook until done.
- Spoon eggs over crust, sprinkle with cheese and bacon.
- Bake 4-5 more minutes. Serve warm. ENJOY!
Add some olive oil to the dough and pierce with a fork.
Bake your dough.
Make your eggs, scramble them and top them on your baked pizza dough. Cook for just a few minutes more…