BACON AND GREEN ONION EGG SALAD
Author: Lyuba Brooke
Serves: About 2 cups
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- ⅓ cup diced green onion
- 4-5 crispy bacon strips
- 1 Tbsp fresh minced parsley
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- ⅓ cup mayo
- Crispy bacon strips
- Egg salad
- Croissant rolls
- Hard boiled eggs: bring water to boil in a medium pot (enough to cover the eggs). Add eggs carefully, using a large spoon, so you don't crack the eggs. Cover, boil for about a minute and turn off the heat. Leave the pot on the same burner but with heat turned off. Let eggs sit in the pot, still covered, for about 20-25 minutes. This method has not failed me yet but you are of course free to use your method of making hard boiled eggs.
- Peel and dice hard boiled eggs. Add them to a mixing bowl.
- Dice crispy cooked bacon strips and add to the mixing bowl.
- Add green onions, parsley, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Gently mix until ingredients are evenly mixed.
- Add mayo and fold it in until it's evenly incorporated.
Recipe from Lyuba @ willcookforsmiles.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.