Aunt Bee's Shrimp and Pasta Salad
Author: The Seasoned Mom
Prep time: 20 mins
Total time: 20 mins
- 1 lb. small shrimp, peeled, deveined, and cooked (I buy the frozen, pre-cooked version for quick preparation)
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni pasta, cooked and rinsed in cold water
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups diced celery
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced dill
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, pasta, green onion, bell pepper, celery, and peas.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, vinegar, sugar, dill, salt, and pepper.
- Pour dressing over pasta mixture and toss until completely coated.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.