Zesty Tex Mex Chicken Pasta Salad
An easy, creamy, and zesty tex mex chicken pasta salad.
- 1 12 ounce box colored rotini
- 1 bottle Ranch Dressing
- 1 package Zesty Ranch Dressing Mix (alternatively, you can buy Hidden Valley Ranch Zesty Dressing)
- 15 ounce can black beans
- 15 ounce can corn
- 1/2 medium red pepper diced
- 1/2 medium red onion diced
- 1 large tomato , diced
- 1 1/2 cups grilled chicken strips
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese
- 1/2 of a 3.5-ounce bag of tortilla strips
Cook the full package of noodles according to instructions.
Drain excess water and place noodles in a large bowl.
Add drained can of black beans, corn, red peppers, onions, tomato, cheese, and chicken strips, and toss.
Add the ranch dressing and tortilla strips and toss to combine immediately before serving.