Turkey Cranberry Puff Pastry Bites
Cook Time 18 minutes
Total Time 18 minutes
- 1 puffed pastry sheet ½ of 16 ounce package
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 green onions finely sliced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 2 tbsp . fresh parsley chopped
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Defrost puff pastry sheet.
- Preheat oven to 400º F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In large bowl toss together turkey, celery, onion, cranberries, swiss cheese and parsley.
- Mix in mayonnaise, dijon mustard and ground pepper. Combine well.
- Unroll puff pastry sheet on lightly floured work surface.
- Cut out 15- 20 circles (2 1/4 inch diameter).
- Transfer to baking sheet, spacing about 1 inch apart.
- Prick the centers with a fork.
- Scoop about 2 tbsp. of filling onto each pastry round. I use a cookie scoop to do this.
- Bake at 400ºF in oven for 18-20 minutes until golden brown.