- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll the sheet of puff pastry on a lightly floured work surface. Brush the pastry with about 1 tablespoon melted butter and then sprinkle with a dusting of cinnamon sugar. You can go as heavy or at light as you would like, I used about 2 tablespoons.
- Spread the softened brie over the pastry. If the brie is not spreading, just dice it into small pieces and place it evenly over the dough. Sprinkle the cranberries over the brie.
- Starting at one of the long ends, roll the pastry up as tightly as possible. Brush the roll with the remaining melted butter and then sprinkle the roll with cinnamon sugar to coat.
- OK, now go grab some dental floss. Place the dental floss (do it!! It works so well!) under the roll where you want to cut, I cut mine every 1/2 inch. Take the ends of the floss in each hand and wrap them around the roll. Keeping the ends of the floss in each hand, don’t let go and then tighten the floss so it starts to cut through the roll. Again, don’t change hands. Tighten until the floss comes out and the individual roll is separated. Repeat with the remaining rolls.
- Place the swirls on the prepared baking sheet and bake 12-15 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and the pastry golden. Allow to sit on the pan about two minutes and then transfer to a serving plate. Serve!
*To make cinnamon sugar, mix 1/4 cup sugar with 2 teaspoons cinnamon. Store in an airtight container.
*These can be prepared in advance, stored, covered in the fridge and then baked just before serving.