Turkey Brie and Cranberry Mustard Sliders
prep 10 mins
cook 10 mins
total 20 mins
- 8 slider buns
- 8 slices cooked turkey
- brie cheese, enough for 8 sliders
- Cranberry Mustard (cranberry relish and whole grain mustard)
- Lettuce, your choice
- Stir 4 tablespoons cranberry relish with 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard.
- Layer turkey then the brie cheese on the bottom bun.
- If you're eating it cold go ahead and dress with cranberry mustard and lettuce.
- Place top bun on the sandwich and serve.
- *If you want to serve it hot, layer the turkey no the bottom bun and the cheese on the top bun. Heat in oven at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until hot throughout and the cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and dress the slider with cranberry mustard and lettuce. Serve immediately.
Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest for Facebook. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe.