Turkey Apple Brie Flatbread
- 1 large flatbread or naan
- 3 Tbsp spreadable brie
- 1/2 granny smith apple, sliced
- 2-3 slices Castle Wood Reserve® Oven Roasted Turkey, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp crumbled, cooked bacon
- 2-3 slices brie
- Salt and pepper
- Balsamic glaze (optional)
- Microgreens (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with nonstick foil.
- Spread brie spread onto flatbread. Top with apple, turkey, bacon and additional slices of brie. Season with salt and pepper. Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven and drizzle with balsamic glaze and garnish with microgreens.