TOMATO, BASIL AND KALE QUICHE
- 3 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- ½ cup milk (I used unsweetened almond milk)
- ¼-1/2 cup shredded cheese of choice (I used an Italian four cheese blend)
- ½ medium onion, diced
- 1 cup kale, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 inch or 10 inch pie pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, egg whites and milk.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir to combine.
- Pour into pie pan and bake for about 36 minutes or until middle is set.