Thanksgiving Leftovers Stromboli
An incredibly fun and delicious way to use up Thanksgiving leftovers!
Contributed by Megan Porta from pipandebby.com.
Total time: 45 min
- 1 pound frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 3/4 cup shredded cooked turkey
- 3/4 cup prepared stuffing
- 3/4 cup mashed potatoes
- 3/4 cup corn
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup prepared gravy
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and coat with cooking spray.
- Lightly flour a work surface and using a rolling pin, roll dough into a 14x10-inch rectangle. Going parallel to one of the short sides, spread out rows of leftovers in 2-inch rows, leaving a 1-inch border around the dough edges on all sides. Drizzle with gravy.
- Fold 1 inch of dough over the filling on the short sides of the rectangle. Fold the long ends over the filling, pinching the dough together at the corners. Start rolling as tightly as possible into a log, starting at one of the short sides. Carefully place the log onto the prepared baking sheet, seam side down. Brush the dough with melted butter.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven until the bread is golden. Loosen the bottom of stromboli from the parchment paper with a spatula. Transfer to a cutting board and let cool. Cut into slices and serve.
Read more at http://www.pipandebby.com/pip-ebby/2014/11/30/thanksgiving-leftovers-stromboli.html#B0GQLD8aiRdwOJ0d.99