Thai Salad and Cauliflower Rice Wrap
Serves: 1 wrap
For the cauliflower:
- 1 Cup Cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 tsp Peanut Oil
For the salad:
- 1 Cup Coleslaw Salad mix
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro, minced
- 1 Tbsp Red onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp Water chestnuts, diced
For the dressing:
- 2 Tbsp Peanut Flour
- 1/2 tsp Lime juice
- 2 tsps Reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp Sriracha
- 1/2 tsp Rice vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Fresh ginger, minced
- 1/2 tsp Honey
- 1 tsp Peanut oil
- Salt/pepper to taste
- 1 Flatout ProteinUP, CarbDown Core12 Flatbread Wrap
- In a small food processor (mine is 3 cups) process the cauliflower until it is the consistency of rice.
- Heat the 1/2 tsp peanut oil in a medium panon medium heat. Cook the cauliflower, uncovered, until light golden brown, stirring occasionally. This will take about 7-10 minutes.
- While the cauliflower cooks, mix the coleslaw, cilantro, red onion and water chestnuts in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisktogether the peanut flour, lime juice, soy sauce, sriracha, rice vinegar, fresh ginger and honey until smooth. While whisking, stream in the peanut oil and stir until the vinaigrette thickens and becomes creamy.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the coleslaw mixture and stir until well coated and combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place the coleslaw mixture onto the flatbread, followed by the cooked cauliflower.
- Roll up and DEVOUR.