Bluebird Cauliflower Rice BakeJuly 11, 2019
What you need:
- 12 ounces frozen riced cauliflower
- ½ cup or 2 ounces cubed prosciutto (prepackaged)
- ¼ cup light cream
- ¾ cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 cup arugula (may substitute chopped spinach)
- 1 heaping tablespoon fresh sage, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon granulated garlic
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup Bluebird Vinaigrette
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place frozen cauliflower in a bowl and microwave until heated through, about 4-5 minutes.
- Combine cauliflower, prosciutto, cream, ½ cup parmesan cheese, blue cheese, arugula, sage, black pepper, granulated garlic and cayenne.
- Place mixture in a small baking dish that would serve 4 (I use an oval).
- Sprinkle remaining parmesan cheese.
- Bake about 15 minutes, until bubbling and edges are golden brown.
- Remove from oven. With a spoon, form a small hole in center of dish.