Thai Chicken Crunch Wraps
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 sweet onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 carrots, shredded or roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup finely shredded cabbage
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
For the sauce
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup sweet chili sauce (found in the Asian section of the grocery store)
- 1 heaping Tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 1/4 tsp freshly chopped ginger
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- Crushed red pepper, to taste
- 3 Large tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups Lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- Handful of green snap peas
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium. Add chicken, garlic, onions, salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is cooked through. Add the carrots, cabbage, and green onions, cooking for a few more minutes until vegetables are tender, but still have a nice crunch.
- In a small bowl combine the sweet chili sauce, ginger, chunky peanut butter, and soy sauce, and crushed red pepper. Stir until smooth. Add to pan, along with chopped cilantro. Stir until blended in and heated through. Spoon mixture into lettuce leaves.
- Layer tortillas with a handful of lettuce, peanuts, snap peas, and a large spoonful of the chicken mixture. Roll tightly like a burrito and secure with a toothpick.