Spinach Cheese Puffs
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 lg egg
- 1 TB olive oil
- ½ tsp. dried dill
- 2 cups chopped spinach, packed
- ¾ cup crumbled feta
- 2 tsp. bacon bits
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 TB butter, melted
- Spray 9 cups in a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Microwave your cream cheese 10 seconds at a time until it's soft and melted but not steaming. Add egg, oil and dill into cream cheese and mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl combine spinach, feta and bacon. Pour your cream cheese mixture on top and season with salt and pepper. Use a fork to mix and combine it together.
- Cut pastry sheet into 9 squares. Line muffin pan with your cut squares (you might need to stretch them out a little). Press into the bottom of the muffin cups. Evenly divide the spinach among the cups. Bring your 4 pastry points together, covering the filling, and press them together. Lightly brush with the melted butter
- Bake at 400 degrees about 20 minute until golden and puffy. Allow to cool for 10 minutes then use a knife around the edges to loosen and help pop them out.