- Spinach Artichoke Macaroni and Cheese
- 2 cups dry pasta (Yammie used gemelli, but you can use macaroni)
- 1/2 cup chopped artichokes
- 1/2 cup chopped and packed fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 large cloves of garlic
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened.
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (plus 1 additional cup for the top)
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup half and half (heavy cream or regular milk would also work)
- Grease a casserole dish and preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl except for the 1 cup of mozzarella for the top and the half and half. Add to the cooked and drained pasta and stir until well combined and the cream cheese is melted. Add the half and half.
- Pour into greased casseroled dish and top with the remaining cheese. Bake for about 30 minutes.
Spinach Artichoke Macaroni and Cheese
(You save )
- Arcchmches - Recipes
- 1.00 LBS