Shrimp Taco Bites
- 24 large raw shrimps, peels and tails removed
- non-stick cooking spray or olive oil spray
- 1 tsp salt, divided
- 1 tsp grated lime zest, + juice 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 large California Avocado, diced
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp chipotle chilies in adobo sauce, finely minced
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped cilantro
- 24 tortilla chip scoops
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray a large baking sheet or cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray or olive oil spray, set aside.
- Combine 1/2 tsp salt, lime zest, and chili powder in a small bowl. Sprinkle all over the raw shrimp. Lay the shrimp on the cookie sheet and spritz with the non stick cooking spray or olive oil spray. Bake for 5-8 minutes or until the shrimps turn pink and curl in on themselves.
- Meanwhile combine the diced avocado, lime juice and remaining 1/2 tsp salt in a small bowl.
- Combine the sour cream and minced chipotle pepper in a different small bowl.
- Assemble your shrimp taco bites by placing a tsp of avocado mixture in a tortilla chip, followed by a 1/2 tsp of sour cream mixture, then top with a chili-lime shrimp.
- Sprinkle with the chopped cilantro. Enjoy!