Savory Bacon Pineapple Bites
- 1 pineapple peeled cored and cut in chunks
- 1 lb bacon (not too thin nor too thick)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice.(buy a precut pineapple and use that juice)
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper. Cut raw bacon in half and wrap each half around a pineapple chunk. Secure with toothpick and place on cookie sheet.
- Combine honey, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, ginger, ketchup, pineapple juice and sriracha in small saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes; stirring several times.
- Place bacon wrapped pineapple in oven. Baste every 8-10 minutes with sauce. Cook until bacon is browned and crispy; approximately 35-40 minutes.