You don't have to be at the coast to get a great fish dinner. But your guests will think they are when they're served savory Roasted Grouper with Seafood Risotto and Champagne-Citrus Beurre Blanc.
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Prepare Seafood Risotto and Champagne-Citrus Beurre Blanc; cover, and keep warm.
3. Heat oil in an oven-safe, nonstick skillet over high heat. Sprinkle grouper with salt and pepper. Place fish in pan, and reduce heat to medium. Cook 2 minutes. Transfer skillet to oven, and bake 6 minutes or until fish is just cooked through. Serve over Seafood Risotto and Champagne-Citrus Beurre Blanc.
Lobster, shrimp, and corn make up this decadent Seafood Risotto. Serve Seafood Risotto as a main dish or with Roasted Grouper and Champagne-Citrus Beurre Blanc.
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook 1 minute. Add rice, stirring to coat; cook 2 minutes. Add wine, and cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or until wine is absorbed.
2. Add 1 cup chicken stock, and cook, stirring constantly, until absorbed. Repeat with 1 more cup chicken stock.
3. Stir in remaining 1 cup broth, lobster, shrimp, corn, and leeks; cook 2 minutes. Stir in herbs, tomato, and butter. Season to taste with salt and pepper
Champagne-Citrus Beurre Blanc
This creamy butter sauce is made with Champagne and fresh lemon, orange, and lime juice. Serve Champagne-Citrus Beurre Blanc over your favorite seafood dish or with two of Hank's Seafood Restaurant's favorite entrees, Roasted Grouper with Seafood Risotto or Sweet Corn, Leek, and Basil Crab Cakes.
1. Combine first 8 ingredients in a 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook 15 to 20 minutes or until liquid has almost evaporated.
2. Reduce heat to low; gradually add butter, 1 piece at a time, whisking after each addition, until melted. Strain mixture through a fine wire-mesh strainer, discarding solids. Season to taste with salt and pepper.