Raw Meyer Lemon Raspberry “Souffle” Tart
- 2 cups macadamia nuts
- 4 dates, softened in water and drained
- 2 pints raspberries
- 4 dates
- 1 cup meyer lemon juice
- 2 cups cashews, soaked 6 hours, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup raw, organic agave nectar (or liquid sweetener of choice)
- 3/4 cup coconut butter, softened
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, softened
- 2 teaspoons Meyer lemon zest
- pinch of turmeric, for color
1. Place all ingredients in high-speed blender. Blend until very smooth.
2. Pour over cooled jam layer and chill at least 6 hours or until set.
*I love my 8″, deep tart pan for these type of recipes. It is deeper than a regular tart pan and has a pretty edge. You can fine it here: My favorite 8″ deep tart pan.