ASPBERRY MANGO CHICKEN CASHEW SALAD
Fresh mangos, raspberries, juicy grilled chicken and candied cashew give this salad a huge burst of flavor! A quick and healthy meal in less than 30 minutes!
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to ½ inch thickness
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6-8 cups lettuce
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 large mangos, sliced
- ⅓ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup cashews + ⅓ cup sugar
- raspberry vinaigrette dressing (store bought OR recipe to as follows)
homemade raspberry dressing
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar (white or apple cider vinegar)
- If using dressing recipe: Add all dressing ingredients to blender or food processor and pulse until smooth. Cover and chill until salad is ready.
- Add cashews and sugar to a medium pan and continuously stir over high heat until sugar is melted and cashews are coated. Transfer to a pan or glass plate and allow to cool.
- Season chicken with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Grill over medium heat (OR you can cook them in a nonstick pan or skillet on the stove over medium heat as well) until chicken is cooked through.
- Top lettuce with raspberries, mangos, chicken, cashews, and drizzle with dressing and top with feta cheese. Enjoy!