Raspberry and Honey Goat Cheese Bruschetta
Author: Becky Hardin - The Cookie Rookie
- Loaf of French bread, sliced into 16 ½ inch slices
- 1 8 oz package of Driscoll’s Raspberries
- 4 ounce package of goat cheese
- Raspberry Jam
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Placed sliced bread on a foil lined cooking sheet and spray or brush the top of each slice lightly with olive oil.
- Bake the break for about 8 minutes, until bread is slightly browned and crispy.
- Spread Raspberry Jam on each slice of bread.
- Top the jam with goat cheese
- Place 2-3 raspberries on each slice of bread and drizzle with honey