- 1 package Bob's Red Mill Gluten free pizza dough or other homemade pizza dough mix, all ingredients listed on package
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (in addition to any the mix already calls for)
- 2 tablespoons warm water (in addition to any the mix calls for)
- Make pizza according to package directions, plus one tablespoon olive oil and water. This will make the dough a little more runny which makes a lighter waffle.
- Spoon into a heated waffle iron that has been prepped with cooking spray.
- Cook until browned- about 6-8 minutes.
- When waffles are done, spoon sauce onto them and top with cheese, mushrooms, spinach- whatever you'd like.
- Top with another waffle.
- Bake at 350 until cheese is bubbly.