Pecan Crunch Grape Salad
Yield: Serves 15
Total Time: 4 hours 15 minutes (includes chilling time.)
- 2 cups green seedless grapes, washed & stemmed
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, washed & stemmed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Pecan Crunch Topping:
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
In a large sized bowl, mix sour cream, cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy (see Step 1 image above).
Stir grapes into mixture, and pour into large serving bowl (see Step 2 image above).
For topping: In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, chopped pecans, and chopped walnuts. Sprinkle topping over top of grapes (see Step 3 image above).
Cover and place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours before serving (see Step 4 image above).