Serve these beauties with cooling coriander yoghurt. They are very popular as a side dish with your main meal or just as snacks on their own. Mediterranean feasts have never been easier than this!
- 6 large potatoes (whole), par-boiled for about 20-25 minutes
- 125 g Medi Deli Casablanca Pesto
- 6 T (90 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper
- 175 ml plain yoghurt
- half a punnet of fresh coriander leaves (about 15 g)
- Slice par-boiled potatoes into large wedges.
- Mix pesto and olive oil well, then drizzle over potatoes and toss to coat well. Don’t worry if potatoes break apart a little bit.
- Season coated potatoes well with salt and pepper, then place in a pre-heated oven at 200 C for 15-20 minutes, or until browned on the edges. Serve hot with coriander dressing.
- For coriander yoghurt dressing: chop the coriander leaves finely, then mix with the yoghurt and season with salt and pepper.