Balsamic Roasted Potato Salad
Serves: Serves 8
- ⅓ C olive oil, more for drizzling
- 3 Tbsp balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- ½ Tbsp paprika
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 lbs. red potatoes,quartered
- 3 slices bacon, crumbled
- 3 green onions, sliced
- ⅓ C fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Drizzle quartered potatoes in olive oil, stir to coat.
- Spread on baking sheet and bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Mix together oil, vinegar, honey, paprika, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Remove potatoes from oven and allow to cool. Doesn't need to be room temperature, can still be a little warm but not hot.
- Mix with oil/vinegar mixture until coated to your liking. May not need entire mixture.
- Sprinkle with bacon, green onions and parsley.
- Serve at room temperature