- package (10 oz) frozen mixed vegetables, cooked
- cup diced cooked chicken SAVE $
- can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers or I prefer their Crescent dough... refrigerated
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, combine vegetables, chicken and soup; mix well.
- 2Press each biscuit into 5 1/2-inch round. Place 1 round in each of 8 greased regular-size muffin cups. Firmly press in bottom and up side, forming 3/4-inch rim. Spoon a generous 1/3 cup chicken mixture into each. Pull edges of dough over filling toward center; pleat and pinch dough gently to hold in place.
- 3Bake at 375°F 25 to 30 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from pan.