Mango Jalapeno Lime Quinoa Tacos
Serves: 6 - 8 tacos
- 1 Container of our favorite Cucina & Amore Mango Jalapeno Quinoa available at https://foodiecitynetwork.com/6-pack-cucina-amore-quinoa-rte-meal-mango-and-jalapeno-7-9-ounce/
- Juice of 1 lime
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 package Mango Lime Veggie Fusions
- ½ - ¾ cups shredded cabbage
- 6 - 8 corn tortillas/hard taco shells
- Cilantro to garnish
- Mix together the quinoa, mango, salsa, lime juices, spices and salt. Taste and adjust seasonings as necessary.
- Assemble the tacos: spread 1 tablespoon of the Veggie Fusions on the taco, topping that with 1 small bit of cabbage, then 2 - 3 tablespoons of the quinoa mixture. Repeat until all ingredients have been used.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and a touch more fresh lime juice (or hot sauce) and enjoy!