- 1 lobster, steamed (which you can ask your supermarket to do for you), meat removed and torn into bite sized pieces
- 6 slices of French bread, cut from the loaf on the diagonal
- Grainy mustard
- 1/4 pound Brie cheese (and yes, you can leave the rind on)
- Freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 and line a cookie sheet with foil.
- Spread the bread slices lightly with mustard.
- Divide lobster chunks among the bread slices, and top with cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted, anywhere from 5-10 minutes. Watch it closely.
- Remove sandwiches to a platter with a spatula. Grind pepper on top and serve at once.