Blueberry Brie Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Yes, lunch can actually be a dessert! Enjoy the decadence.
- 3 tsp butter, softened
- 2 slices Dempster’s Honey Wheat bread
- 1/8 cup Brie, sliced
- 3 tsp blueberry pie filling (or blueberry jam)
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- On the non-buttered side, add toppings and cover with other slice of buttered bread. The buttered side should be facing outwards.
- Heat a skillet to medium-high heat. Grill each side for 2 to 3 minutes or until desired doneness is reached. Cut in half and enjoy hot!