Loaded Veggie French Bread Pizza
- 1 loaf french bread, cut horizontally in half
- 1/2 jar your favorite tomato sauce
- thinly sliced red onion
- thinly sliced green pepper
- thinly sliced red pepper
- 1 large tomato, chopped or sliced thin
- broccoli florets
- any other veggies you like
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 3 cups Italian blend shredded cheese
- 1-2 tsp. dried basil
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Place your 2 large bread pieces on a large baking sheet.
- *Line with foil for easy cleanup:)
- Evenly spread the tomato sauce across the bread with the back of a spoon.
- Add 1/2 of the cheese.
- Add your veggies and dollops of the ricotta cheese.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and sprinkle with dried basil.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly and crisp is golden brown.
- remove from oven, slice or cut and serve hot with a fresh salad.
- Serves 6.