Don't just make plain ol' tuna salad with your canned tuna, make ultra-flavorful tuna burgers!
- 2 6-ounce cans tuna fish, drained and flaked
- ½ cup plain panko bread crumbs
- 2 scallions, finely chopped (¼ cup)
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, finely chopped (3 tablespoons)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 large egg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the tuna, panko, scallions, parsley, garlic, lemon, sour cream, egg, salt, and pepper, and mix well with your hands. Form into 4 patties (they will be wet), place on the prepared baking sheet, and bake dry on the outside and slightly puffed, 16 to 20 minutes.
- Serve the burgers on toasted English muffins with lettuce and tomato.
Nutrition Information & Notes:
(not including bun): Calories 175, Fat 4g, Carb: 10g, Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g, Protein 24g