HOT BAKED SANDWICH
1 hour 5 mins
An ooey gooey Hot Baked Sandwich with layers of turkey, ham, cheese and tomatoes that the whole family will love!!
Author: Ken Noland
Recipe type: Entree
Serves: 9-12 servings
- 8 oz. package crescent rolls
- 8 oz. slices smoked turkey
- 8 oz. slices ham
- 3 oz. sliced gruyere or swiss cheese
- 3 oz. sliced mozzarella cheese
- 2 roma tomato, sliced, salted and drained on paper towels
- 4 eggs, beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1-2 tsp. whole grain mustard
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Take the crescent roll from the packge, unroll and separate into two even squares. Line the bottom of an 8" baking pan with parchment paper. Place in the one square of crescent dough, pressing the dough to fit the pan. Spread with the grainy mustard.
- Layer in half of the turkey, ham and cheese. Salt and pepper to taste. Pour half the eggs over top. Repeat the layers, then add the tomatoes on top. Pepper to taste.
- Top with the remaining dough and pour the remaining eggs on top.
- Bake for 30 min. covered with foil and then another 10-15 min. with the foil off.
- Let sit for 15-20 min. before removing from pan.