A sweet and spicy combo is the perfect pair in this Honey Sriracha Hummus that takes minutes to throw together!
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans garbanzo beans, drained & rinsed
- 1/4 cup Sriracha
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- In a blender, add the garbanzo beans and puree until pretty smooth.
- Add the Sriracha, olive oil and honey. Blend until smooth. Scrape down the sides.
- Add the garlic powder and salt. Blend again. Taste and season with salt to your liking.
- With the blender running on low, add the cold water slowly through the lid. Once all the water is in, let puree until creamy. You may need to scrap down the sides.