- 1 roasted chicken, skin, bones, removed, shredded
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup pecans, diced
- 1/2 cup Crainsins
- 1/2 cup relish
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup white onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 stalk green onions, sliced
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- pinch of cayenne if desired
- crackers, bread, tortilla wraps to serve
- Remove skin and bones from chicken, discard.
- Add chicken to blender or food processor and finely dice.
- You should have about 6-7 cups of finely diced chicken from one whole roasted chicken.
- Add chicken and remaining ingredients to bowl, mix well.
- Chill and serve with cracker, bread and in wraps.
Add extra mayo if needed depending on your preference.