AUTUMN ROTISSERIE CHICKEN SALAD WITH ALMONDS AND APPLES
- 3 cups chopped rotisserie chicken (or cooked chicken breast)
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 Granny Smith apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup Fisher's Sliced Almonds, slightly crushed
- 3 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons light mayo
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse salt (or salt to taste)
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped dried cranberries, optional
- Place chicken, celery, apple and almonds in a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine Greek yogurt, mayo, tarragon, onion powder, salt and pepper. Pour yogurt and mayo mixture into chicken mixture and combine.
- Serve immediately at room temperature or chilled.