Habanero Jack Grilled Cheese with Pears & Prosciutto
Spicy with a hint of sweetness from the pears and prosciutto, this grilled cheese is unlike any other you've tasted!
- 4 slices fresh herb ciabatta bread
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 8 slices Great Midwest Habanero Jack cheese
- 1 small pear, thinly sliced
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Slather bread with mustard. In the meantime, place a cast iron pan over medium heat.
- Build sandwich by layering Habanero Jack cheese, pear slices, and prosciutto. Put together and sear in cast iron pan with butter until cheese melts and is crispy. Enjoy!