Grouper sandwich with Creole mayo.
- 4 pieces Grouper (fish) Fillet
- 4 whole Wheat Buns
- 2-½ teaspoons Old Bay With Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- 2-½ teaspoons Old Bay Cajun Seasoning
- 1-½ teaspoon Salt
- 1-½ teaspoon Pepper
- ½ Tablespoons Lemon Juice, Freshly Squeezed
- 4 Tablespoons Lite Mayonnaise
- 4 slices White American Cheese
- 1 head Lettuce
- 1 whole Large Tomato, Sliced
Preheat an indoor grill (George Foreman or panini press). Mix 2 teaspoons of each kind of Old Bay seasoning, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl. Season both sides of the fish fillet with all of the mixture. Mix the mayo with the remaining seasoning, add in lemon juice and set aside.
Cook fish on the grill until done. I cooked the fish for about 4 minutes, but it really depends on the thickness of the fillet. Dress the bun with Creole mayo, lettuce, tomato and cheese. Right off the hot grill, add fish to the bun. Serve!