Grilled Shrimp, Roasted Pepper and Pistachio Cilantro Pesto Pasta - (Free Recipe below)
A pesto full of flavor perfect for serving with pasta or bruschetta.
Author: Amy Johnson | She Wears Many Hats
Serves: Makes about 1 cup.
- ⅓ cup pistachios; roasted (pine nuts or walnuts may be substituted)
- 2 whole garlic cloves
- 2 poblano peppers; roasted, seeded and peeled
- 1 jalapeno pepper; roasted, seeded and peeled
- 1 cup cilantro; loosely packed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup parmesan cheese; shredded
- pinch(s) salt and pepper (to taste)
- Process nuts and garlic in a food processor until finely minced.
- Add peppers and cilantro and process while slowly streaming in the olive oil until smooth.
- Add cheese and pulse a few times until blended.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate covered until ready to serve.