- 2 Frozen Waffles, any kind - I used multi-grain
- 5-6 sliced Strawberries
- 1 sliced Banana
- Nutella to spread
- Peanut Butter to spread
- Prepare your waffle as recommended on the back of the waffle box.
- Spread Nutella on one side of each waffle.
- On top of the Nutella spread Peanut Butter
- In a skillet (preferably a cast iron skillet) place each waffle (plain side down) in skillet over medium heat. Then on one side place your strawberries and on the other waffle place your bananas.
- Once your waffles are grilled (a little brown on each side, and your spreads are starting to melt) place your waffles on a plate and form as a sandwich, using skewer sticks to hold in place.
From start to finish this sandwich takes about 10 minutes to prepare. While I’m toasting the waffles & slicing the fruit, I am already pre-heating my skillet so it is nice and warm by the time I place my waffle in it to start the grilling.
I added some washi tape to the end of my skewer stick to make them a little more fun. Have I ever told you how much I love to add a little craft to my food??? I really, really do. I truly believe it helps things taste even better! Ha!
I highly recommend a tall glass of ice cold milk to go with this sandwich! All of it together is truly divine!
Let’s pin together! Do you like to pin yummy recipes, crafty stuff, kids stuff and home decor??? Me too!!!