Grilled Brie Stuffed Figs with Honey
- 8 fresh figs
- 1/4 wedge of brie cheese, cut into small 1/2 inch cubes
- organic cold pressed olive oil
- 2-3 grill skewers
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat your grill and make sure the surface is clean.
- Soak wooden skewers (if you are using wood.)
- Press the figs onto the skewers.
- Lightly brush each side with olive oil.
- Grill until softened with the lid on the grill up so they don't overheat and burst.
- When cooked, bring them inside and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Remove from skewers.
- Make + shaped cuts from the top down midway into the fig.
- Stuff with the brie cheese.
- Drizzle honey and then sprinkle cracked pepper on top to taste.